Saturday, May 28, 2011

Kuro Neko Con Costume Plan

This blog entry is probably going to take more than an hour to make because I am going to have to search all over for the sites that I need to buy from. But now that I realize it's almost june, I need to figure out where and when I'm going to buy things so that I don't wait until it's too late.

Potential Dresses:

Neko Maid cosplay.
I personally think this one is super adorable, though I don't know about the neko thing. I wasn't intending on doing the cat ears, as it sort of creeps me out for some reason, but I really like this dress and it comes from a good brand (for American cosplay, so the sizes are built to American bodies. I'd rather avoid what happened last year when I got that school girl outfit in the mail). With this brand, you enter in your height and weight and they size it accordingly.
$85
Not a bad price, what I'd expect to pay for the main part of my outfit...

http://cosplaysky.com/gothic-lolita-cat-maid-cosplay-costume-sissy-dress.html Link to where to buy it.

Lolita Dress.
This is not the most maid like, but if I wanted to take it in the maid direction this is sooo cute. I like the pleats. The only thing that concerns me about this is that my bulky forarms will show. I have been working out a lot and my body looks great, but my forarms don't seem to slim down, I hate it. Also, because I'm going to be volunteering in the maid cafe, if something spills on me the trip is ruined. Better pray it doesn't happen. Better also have a backup plan in the car....
$69.99

Shoes:

These are super cute but I don't really want to spend $60 on them. At least you guys kind of know what I'm going for, but some black Mary Janes that aren't heals like this would be sufficient.

That's pretty much it... that didn't take that long.

I'm going to order the outfit next time I get paid for Ebay. Better list more things today.

yours,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks