Sunday, May 8, 2011

I'M DOING IT, I'M DOING ITTTTT!!! :D [My pescatarian grocery list...]

OKAY it's officially been a week and I've done a pretty damn good with this vegetarian thing.

I've only messed up once on thursday when my sister brought home pizza. I ate a piece of it and after I got done with it I realized that... omg, that had pepperoni on it. You really have to think about what you're doing. I don't know why but it didn't cross my mind once that that pepporoni has meat in it.



I like spinach, but it has a funny texture if you pack it in your lunch and it gets all soggy.

I've run out of fresh produce over this last week though and my mom said I could take her debt card tomorrow to buy more at Fred Meyer. I have been really satisfied with the groceries that I got there last time.
My grocery list for tomorrow is:
-2 Loafs Dave's Killer Bread
-Whole wheat english muffins
-Vegetarian burgers
-Bean soup
-Spinach
-Romaine lettuce
-Black beans
-Kidney beans
-Tomatos
-Cucumber
-Whole wheat cheerios
-Green apples
-Fat free milk
-Grapefruit
-Hummus
-Vermicelli noodles
...And whatever fish that I come across that looks good.

My mom needs:
-Regular milk
-Chocolate cheerios
-Raisen Bran Crunch

Yep!! Anyway, I need to get going with my day.

yours,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks