Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Day 1. God, Here I go...


I'm quitting. For at least 30 days, starting now, this evening.

As I sit here on the couch at home in Benton city after driving all the way back from Ellensburg for my appointment I'm filled with regret. Regret that I tried to cheat the system to get my prescription that I intended to use to help me quit. I thought I could get away with using my friend's pee for a urine test but the hospital cups actually have heat sensory now.. And even if her pee did show up clean for marijuana they still wouldn't have prescribed it to me because it was full of cocaine!

Of course hearing this I had to tell my doctor it wasn't mine, the last thing I want him to think is that I'm actually addicted to stimulants.

My parents are here, I've gotta go. Basically today revolved around getting here for the appointment so I have nothing more to say but I will say I'm determined and ready to try college with a sober mind for the first time. My Dad is giving me a safe where I'm going to lock up all my pot and paraphernalia  when I get back to my apartment. It's time to actually do this so I can get my anti-anxiety medication again.

peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks