Tuesday, October 8, 2013


Terry came over to study for the Money and banking test and when I was unable to answer many of the questions from his notes he's like "Wow what'd you do, party all weekend? You never get this many wrong." The irony of the fact that I actually did study this weekend.... But did spend a lot of the time dwelling on the fact that I was sad that I wasn't doing anything fun because I was flaked on.



The past few days I've started to think about my lifestyle and who I portray myself as to the world. I want to make myself this person that I want to be. I want like to have friends, stay active and have fun on the weekends like a normal person. I want confidence in my ability and a clear thought process. I feel like I haven't had any of these things since I've moved here again and that stops tomorrow.

peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks