Friday, March 21, 2014


Evening. It's 9:38 pm and I've got some exciting news.

I had a job interview today! Kate R. had told me to apply at Subway because the manager was going to have a baby soon and will probably need more help soon. I did so about 2 weeks ago and got a call from the manager yesterday! The interview went really well. I can't remember my manager's name but he seems like a really good guy. We had an interview that lasted about an hour and a lot of the questions he asked me I had remembered learning about in my management class....

My management class has been a major source of stress for me the past few days. I made the dumbest mistake that might cause me to get a D but I'm too afraid to check my grade at this point.....

My management teacher C. Wu has been awesome. She let me resubmit an assignment even though the formatting of my first paper was completely wrong which I was grateful for. I submitted it to her via email thinking it would expedite the process but the requirement was that was submit it via Canvas (which I only realized today because clearly my eyes skimmed over the email she sent me when I read it the first time.....). Yesterday when I finally submitted the assignment 6 hours late I felt horrible. Because of my anxiety and not following directions I could potentially get a D in this class which will fuck up my GPA for the rest of my college career. Fantastic.


You can see why I don't want to look at my grade. Again this is a late assignment that I finished three days ago that I could have easily submitted on time....

Well I'm eating dinner now. I'd rather not think about this but I thought I should tell you what's on my mind...

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's avoid being rude and nasty, thanks